The company logos of GIC are not certification marks and must not be used by the client for any purpose.
Certified client(s) must:
· use certification marks and accreditation mark only when the certification status is valid.
· use certification marks and accreditation mark within the certified scope.
· not allow use certification marks and accreditation mark to be used in such a way as to imply that the GIC certifies a product (including service) or process.
· not use any certification marks and accreditation mark other than provided by GIC.
· not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification.
· discontinue its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification.
· amends all advertising matters when the certification condition has been reduced
· not use its certification mark and accreditation mark in such a manner that would bring the GIC and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
· accreditation mark should always be with certification mark together in any circumstances.
*GIC will take proper action upon discovery of wrong use of certification mark and accreditation mark such as requesting correction, suspension or withdrawal of certification and may take legal steps when the controversy could not be solved between two parties.