COMMENT 0 VIEW 453TIME DATE 22-07-19 12:59
Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries — Sector-specific quality management systems — Requirements for product and service supply organizations
For organizations working in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries sector, ISO 29001:2020 provides an important opportunity for standardization and improvement. This is first published in 2003, as an international standard jointly developed by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and the International Petroleum and Gas Industries under the leadership of the API (American Petroleum Institute), it defines the quality management system requirements of product and service supply organizations for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
ISO 29001:2020 is a quality management system supplemented by adding requirements that specialized in petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries to ISO 9001 quality management system standards that can be applied equally to all businesses. Additional requirements and Guidelines to ISO 9001:2015 provide a framework to manage the risks and opportunities associated with the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry supply chain and comply with the additional requirements that can use within the industry.
2. Normative References
3. Terms and Definitions
4. Context of the organization
9. Performance evaluation
Annex A. Clarification of new structure, terminology, and concepts
Annex B. Other International Standards on quality management and quality management systems developed by ISO/TC 176
Annex C. Risk and opportunity management and conformity assessment processes
• A company engaged in refining petroleum and natural gas products
• A company engaged in the sector related to the design, production, assembly, service and repair of equipment used in the production, transportation and refining of petroleum and natural gas products.
• Companies that provide technical, operational and support services to the petroleum and natural gas-related businesses
1. It builds an optimal system by systematizing processes that fit the characteristics of the industry.
2. It provides product defect prevention, reduced deviation and waste, and a continuous improvement model.
3. It introduces a risk-based approach to how the organization designates and implements quality management systems in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
4. The petroleum and gas industry is easily exposed to danger, so if harmful liquids and gases are leaked incorrectly, they can cause serious catastrophic threats, such as damage to human life as well as environmental pollution.
5. The interest in ISO 29001 is increasing, especially in petrochemicals, shipbuilding and city gas companies.
• It provides a common foundation for QMS requirements in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
• It can minimize repetitive audits to eliminate factors that can disrupt an organization's business.
• It can demonstrate an organization's commitment to quality through cost reduction, business risk management, etc.
• It can gain a competitive advantage in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries sector.
• This is a system that is specialized in managing suppliers, equipment, and facility management compared to the existing quality management system, and can contribute greatly to the prevention of safety accidents of suppliers as well as the production of high-quality products.
- PREVISO 10004:2018 Quality management — Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for monitoring and measuring 22.09.15
- NEXTISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Removals 22.06.21
LIST OF COMMENTS
NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.